In consideration of current guidelines, issued by governor for COVID-19, our upcoming live auctions will be offered with ONLINE BIDDING ENCOURAGED. For rescheduled auctions, please click the below "details" button OR scroll down to the specific auction for updated details & possible rescheduling. For everyone's safety, please use the following guidelines for attending any of our live events:
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well
- Facial covering required
- Use social distancing and maintain at least six feet between persons
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissue, then dispose of tissue in trash
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 sec.
- Use hand sanitizer, if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
Thank you for understanding. Wishing everyone good health.
Farm Equipment | JD 8120 Tractor | Trucks & Pickups
Trailers | Livestock, Tillage, & Planting Equipment | Tools
Billings Area, Noble Co., OK
Outstanding Farm/Recreational Land
Class I & II Soils | Nearby Salt Fork Arkansas River
US 177 & Co. Line Blktp Frontage
White Eagle/Marland/Ponca City Area, Kay & Noble Co., OK
Mostly Class I Soils | Nash Area, Grant Co., OK
Now Accepting Consignments Until May 22nd!