ONE OF A KIND | WATERFRONT HOME ON LAKE EUFAULA
Abundant Beauty Getaway | Private Boat Dock
Corporate Retreat | Eufaula Area, McIntosh Co., OK
116990 S4244 Rd, Eufaula, OK 74432
Open House Date: Sun., July 26th, 1-3 p.m.
Co-Broker Commission: 3%
Whether your vision is a family getaway, full time home, or corporate retreat, this house offers endless possibilities. Away from the bustle of daily life, with a bold blend of traditional and a log cabin style, this unique home features 2,632 +/- sf of living area plus a sun room, basement/storm shelter, detached garage, porch, deck, and 2 additional out buildings. So much storage including a boat dock with slip on private cove with easy access to Lake Eufaula. This property provides the perfect retreat for family and guests alike. Conveniently located at the back of a beautiful secluded neighborhood, right on the lake. This home has been partially updated and is just waiting for you to come add the final touches to your treasured lake front property.
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHS
- 2,632 +/- SQ. FT., BUILT IN 1981
- ADDITONAL : 672 +/- SQ. FT. SUNROOM | 266 +/- SQ. FT. FINISHED BASEMENT/STORM SHELTER | 1632 +/- SQ. FT. IMMUCULATE 2.5 CAR GARAGE WITH BUILT IN WORK BENCH, 18’ X 24’ WORK BENCH, FULLY INSULLATED WOOD WALL PANELLING & 220V | 176 +/- SQ. FT. PORCH | DECK | 2 ADDITIONAL STORAGE BUILDINGS (12’ X 10’-METAL & 5’ X 16’-WOOD) | 2 LAKE FRONT LOTS LEADING TO DOCK WITH TWO BOAT SLIPS OWN ½ (ONE SLIP)
- FEATURES: MAIN LIVING AREA HAS ELEVATED CEILING WITH ORIGIONAL LOG CABIN BEAMS, DOUBLE PADDLE FAN & CUSTOM WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY MADE WITH NATURAL FLAGSTONE (INCLUDES BLOWER)
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN | RICH ORIGIONAL CABINETRY | TILED COUNTERTOPS & BACKSPLASH | ISLAND | COMMERCIAL GRADE CONSUMER APPLIANCES, INCLUDING SAMSUNG INFRED CONVECTION OVEN AND BROAN RANGE WITH HOOD VENT & KITCHENAID DISHWASHER | BUILT IN MICROWAVE AREA | SITTING BAR
- ADDITIONAL SPACES: DINING ROOM WITH CUSTOM CEDAR WALL | HOME OFFICE / ADDITIONAL BEDROOM | LOFT WITH TONS OF STORAGE | 2 BONUS REC./ FAMILY ROOMS | PLENTIFUL STORAGE INCLUDING EXTRA LARGE CLOSETS THAT ARE AIRMTIC CEDAR LINED & HAVE LIGHTING
- OUTDOOR FEATURES: FENCED IN GARDEN AREA/DOG PEN WITH PREMIUM SOIL | LUSH LANDSCAPING | FULL GROWN TREES | DEER, TURKEY, GEESE, DUCK, QUAIL, DOVE AND MORE CROSS PROPERTY DAILY
- ADDITONAL FEATURES: 3 HVAC UNTIS (2 BRAND NEW) WITH NEW DUCT WORK RAN AND FURNACE/BLOWERS | 1 WINDOW UNIT | 1000 GALLON PROPANE TANK | 2 NEW HOT WATER TANKS | NEW PLUMBING & ELECTRIC IN 2ND BATH AND KITCHEN | GUARD TRONIC & PSI WIRELESS SECURITY & FIRE SYSTEM IN HOME & GARAGE| LED LIGHTING IN HOME & GARAGE | 2” WALNUT PRIVACY BLINDS | CAST IRON VENT COVERS | TILED FLOORS IN ENTRY, DINING, KITCHEN AND 2ND BATH | 2 HOT WATER TANKS | METAL ROOF | WELL WATER FOR OUTDOORS AND MUNICIPAL WATER TO HOME
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION | CONVENIENTLY LOCATED ON SECLUDED DEAD-END ROAD IN HIDDEN PARADISE ADDITION WITH A PRIVATE COVE ACCESSING LAKE EUFAULA | MINUTES FROM EUFAULA AND CHECOTAH | EUFAULA PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
Terms & Conditions for Real Estate
'19 Taxes: were approx. $1,029.32. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to day of closing. Legal Description: Lot 50-51 in Hidden Paradise Subdivision of 24-10N-17E, McIntosh Co., OK Minerals: Do not sell. Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, lots, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.