Two Commercial Bldgs./Warehouse
w/Combined Sq. Ft. of over 19,000 | Situated on Approx. 8/10 of an Acre | Downtown Enid, Garfield Co., OK | WW Stock Trlr | HVAC Units, Plumbing Supplies & Shop Items | Household Items
Vicki Wiggins Allen | 580.554.4400
113 E. Elm Ave., Enid, OK 73701
Preview Date: Tuesday, November 5th, 2 p.m. till 4:00 p.m.
Tremendous opportunity to purchase a commercial property with multiple potential uses including, but not limited to, manufacturing & warehouse * retail * HVAC or plumbing business * sports bar/restaurant * indoor grow facility * collector car storage * furniture warehouse * indoor trampoline park (Just W. of Leonardo’s Children’s Museum)
- Two building with combined sq. ft. of approx. 19,121
- 225 +/- ft. of frontage along Elm Ave. * 168 +/- ft. of frontage along N. 2nd St. * Alley to the W. * Old railway spur to the S. (track has been removed – creating a bit of nostalgia)
- Zoning – C-4, Central Business District
- Chain link fenced, asphalted, yard
- Two 24 ft. wide gates for entry to loading facilities
- Utilities incl: 3 phase power * city water & sewer * natural gas
Brick Structure Building
- 1,900 +/- sq. ft. of office area comprised of 4 nice size office rooms & central heat & air
- 2 restrooms
- 414 +/- sq. ft. of storage
- 2,222 +/- sq. ft. of retail/supply area with forced heat
- 2,792 +/- sq. ft. of fabrication area with overhead gas heaters
- 8,533 +/- sq. ft. of warehouse with elevated docks on the E. & S. sides of building & ground level drive-through out the W. door
Steel & Concrete Block Structure Building
- 3,260 +/- sq. ft.
- Efficiency living quarters (1 bdrm, full bath, utility, wall unit – h/a)
- Floor is elevated to dock height
- Three 10’ overhead doors
- 28’x40’ lean-to w/ rail mounted, overhead crane
‘18 Taxes: were approx. $1,955.00. Legal Description: Lots 1-19, both inclusive, Block 23 together w/ a 12.5 vacated strip on N. & a 55’ of vacated strip on S., Jonesville Addition Minerals: Do not sell. Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Personal Property Sells after Real Estate
Preview Date: Tuesday, November 5th, 2 p.m. till 4:00 p.m.
Live & On-Line Auction Items offered after Real Estate (HVAC Units, Plumbing Supplies & Shop Items - See On-Line Bidding Catalog)
Live Only Items offered after Catalogued Items (Shop Tools, Commercial Refrig., Household Items)
Stock Trlr: WW 4 Horse, Full Cover, Bumper Pull, Stock Trlr w/Tack Rm, Good Floor
Shop Related Items: Power Boss 500 Storm plus generator * Subsite Electronics 950 Transmitter/Locator * Porta Cable Model 557 plate joiner * lg. hammer drill * gas linecutter * pipe threader & dies * Crain multi-undercut saw * Hitachi G12SR3 grinder * Bosch metal shearer * Bostitch nail gun * grinder * B&D sander * DeWalt 2hp router * Porter Cable Model 890 router * saws all * concrete saw * misc. hand tools * reamer * pipe thawers * come-along * scaffolding * metal saw horses * ext. ladder * Walker 4T floor jack * metal shop bins & tables * diamond plate pickup bed toolbox * 5 gal buckets * misc. hardware * gas radiant heater *kerosene & space heaters Household & Uncategorized: chest type freezer * tv trays * light fixtures * table lamps * 33 1/3 records * file cabinets * power mowers * wheel barrow * commercial refrigerator/freezer * Amana Radarange commercial microwave oven * bicycle for two
By signing this form, I hereby certify that I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
- Preview will be available Tuesday, Nov. 5th, 2019 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. & Thursday, Nov. 14th (day of auction) beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating "sold". Items must be paid in full prior to removal. All invoices must be paid in full within 24 hours or by 5:00pm, Nov. 15, 2019.
- Removal shall be on or by 4:00 p.m., Nov. 22, 2019, and is the sole responsibility of the Buyer. No load out, packaging, or shipping shall be provided by the Seller nor the Auction Company. In the event items are not removed by 4:00 p.m., Nov. 22, 2019, the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
- A 13% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash or wire transfer.
- Purchases are subject to sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for resale or farm use, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
- The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.