Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC:
Oklahoma’s #1 Auction Company
Wiggins Auctioneers is a family owned and operated company with over 150 years of combined experience with Oklahoma Auctions. We strive to be the leader in auction technology and support our clients with the same dependable service we have provided since 1963. Our auctioneers have conducted over 5,500 successful auctions in Oklahoma and surrounding states, including:
- Farm, ranch, and recreational land
- Farm equipment
- Residential properties
- Investment and commercial properties
- Oil and gas mineral interests
Our 55 years of experience has enabled us to perfect the auction method of marketing. We conduct between 90-120 auctions each year. View our list of upcoming Oklahoma auctions to find one near you or to view our capabilities.
Bringing Integrity To Oklahoma Auctions Since 1963
At Wiggins Auctioneers, we have the highest ethical standards in the business. You can trust us with your Oklahoma farm and mineral auctions and more. For more than three generations, we have specialized in selling recreational, farm & ranch land, minerals, and equipment. Over the years, we have built our reputation with trust, high ethical standards, and a legacy of integrity that is unmatched.
Wiggins Auctioneers Promises
- Professional and well-educated auctioneers
- Free confidential consultation
- Will reach only the most qualified buyers
- Modern auction equipment
- Auctioneers you can trust
- Committed to excellence
- Web and social media presence that is far-reaching
- Over 55 years of experience
- Continuing education classes for auctioneers to keep abreast of changes and trends
We work hard to provide you with a great auction experience so that you have nothing to worry about. We have a proven track record of excellence. Contact us today for more information and to get help setting up your next auction.
"It began comfortably with my first phone call to you and then proceeded until the goal was reached. You are a thorough, knowledgeable group and we would not have made it without you."